Sunday, January 5, 2014

Who We Are

Welcome to our blog! We hope that it will be a blessing and encouragement for you to know that God is just as real today as He was when He parted the Red Sea or healed the man of leprosy. He is real to us and is doing all that He can to be able to take us home with Him one day very soon.

ESTER
About two years ago, as I was preparing to return to school, I asked God for life direction. From that time of prayer I understood that God wanted me to quit my job and return to full time ministry but this time, to stay. Sure enough, after quitting, God opened the doors for full-time ministry and led me to SOULS WEST, a modern-day school of the prophets. God has been molding, restoring, and training me mentally, physically, spiritually, and socially for the ministry plans He has for me just ahead. I am so grateful that God believes in me so much that He has chosen me to bible-work in Fullerton, California for the next 11 weeks and cooperate in His efforts to save those who are searching for the fulfillment and help that only God can give. I am so thankful that I followed God's direction. I am more happy now than I have ever been before and I believe that it can only get better with Jesus!




No comments:

Post a Comment