Sunday, January 12, 2014

The mobilizing has begun!


The community around the Fullerton 7th-day Adventist (Fullerton SDA) church is hungry for the knowledge of truth. The members of the church are excited and waiting to welcome visitors with open arms!

As for us, the SWAT team, are gaining momentum. We are looking for Bible Study interests and have found a little over a dozen interests near the church, in the the first week alone.

 Being my first time giving personal Bible studies to brand new friends, that I met a day or two previous, I couldn't help but ride an adrenaline rush wave. I was nervous and felt incapable, it is at this point where God works best. He gave me peace with a promise and reminded me that because He has called us to this mission He will equip us with the courage to do it.

He shows me, time and time again, that it is not what I can do that will bring salvation to His people but what He has already done for them. The promise rings loud and clear,"For I have not given you a spirit of fear and timidity but of Power, Love and Self-discipline!"
And... sure enough, the BIble studies went great, the Holy Spirit convicted on the authorship and authority of the Bible and they committed to spending time daily in the scriptures.

2 Timothy 1:7

No comments:

Post a Comment