Sunday, January 5, 2014


Magbis E. Garcia
     We are finally here! This day seemed so far away just two months ago! So many hoops and hurdles to jump through but finally we are here. 

     It's our second year at SOULS West, and this semester Ester and I will be Bible working together at the Fullerton Seventh-day Adventist church. Yes, although it is part of school this experience is so much more than a grade, in fact the two year program has been more than "school". At least "school" as we know it. In short it has been courses on "how-to"for life directing us to the very source of eternal life.

    I'm looking forward to all the amazing things God is going to do this winter. He provided all the tools and means to embark the journey.  From transportation to a place to stay to a warm welcome from our new church family. Soon I'll introduce you to Lola, our house grandma, the cutest elderly lady I've met. 
God is working on our side I can see it. In our search for souls more difficulties will arise but we are not afraid.  For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind. 

About me: Age 21 - Currently a student at SOULS West Bible College. Enjoy to spend time with the lover of my soul, cook and exercise. Life changing experience: Rededicating my life to God after my first canvassing summer in 2011.
 Email: Magbisgarcia25@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment